"Evaluation is creation: hear it, you creators! Evaluating is itself the most valuable treasure of all that we value. It is only through evaluation that value exists: and without evaluation the nut of existence would be hollow. Hear it, you creators!" Friedrich Nietzsche
- Did you introduce yourself at the beginning?
- Did you highlight your strengths and/or achievements?
- Did you emphasize why you would be the perfect candidate?
- Is the sound quality ok?
- Is video quality good enough?
- Have you showed your video to at least 5 people (friends, colleagues, family, industry people…?) and got their feedback?
- Do you think some people might find it inconsiderate or offensive?
- Do you think that core competencies are highlighted?
- Do people recognise you in the video? Is the video authentic and personal?