Willingness to learn and teach
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Dr. Seuss
Highlight your willingness to learn and teach by answering the questions below 👇
- Are you actively seeking to improve your skills and knowledge? Then apply it in the workplace and share with your colleagues? (give an example)
- Do you use online learning platforms (Coursera, Futurelearn…) to hone your skills? Have you earned any certificates?
- What do you do if you're stuck on assignments/tasks? Do you ask for your collegues' help?
- If you see that your colleague is struggling with an assignment and you knew exactly how to do it, would you teach them how to achieve desired results or would you more often just offer to do it for them? (please give examples)
- How do your teaching and learning skills help you collaborate with other?