Giving constructive feedback and welcoming it yourself
“I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better. I think that's the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” Elon Musk
Demonstrate your feedback skills by answering the questions below 👇
- Do you find it difficult to give feedback? Why?
- How do you handle criticism?
- How do you give and receive feedback?
- Why do you think feedback is important?
- Can you remember an instance when you received feedback and acted on it to improve?
- Have you ever given constructive feedback that helped your colleagues improve?