“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” Epictetus
Demonstrate your active listening skills by answering the questions below 👇
- Do you consider yourself good at actively listening to others? Why?
- What do you think takes to be a good listener? Why?
- Do you demonstrate concern and try to build trust when you communicate with another person? Do you think that’s important? Why?
- Do you observe non-verbal cues when you talk to other people? Do you think it helps to understand people better? Why?
- If you don’t fully understand something, do you ask other person to clarify or rephrase?
- Why do you think that’s important?